Types of exchangesEdit
- Trading Platforms: These are websites that connect buyers and sellers and take a fee from each transaction.
- Direct Trading: These platforms offer direct person to person trading where individuals from different countries can exchange currency. Direct trading exchanges don’t have a fixed market price, instead, each seller sets their own exchange rate.
- Brokers: These are websites that anyone can visit to buy cryptocurrencies at a price set by the broker. Cryptocurrency brokers are similar to foreign exchange dealers.
Trading platforms with feesEdit
Name -- Link to Website -- Twitter
OKEx @OKEx_ [sic]
(there are many more)
Direct trading platformsEdit
LocalBitcoins is the best-known with coverage in many, many countries.
- ↑ https://blockgeeks.com/guides/best-cryptocurrency-exchanges
- ↑ https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour
- ↑ https://www.binance.com
- ↑ https://www.bithumb.com
- ↑ https://bittrex.com
- ↑ https://www.bitfinex.com
- ↑ https://www.okex.com
- ↑ https://www.huobi.pro
- ↑ https://poloniex.com
- ↑ https://hitbtc.com
- ↑ https://www.gdax.com
- ↑ https://coinone.co.kr
- ↑ https://localbitcoins.com